All About Me
What everyone should know about me
Welcome to Stettler's Significant Object Experiment (http://stettlerssignificantobjects.blogspot.com).
These items are a part of Stettler's Significant Object Experiment (http://stettlerssignificantobjects.blogspot.com). We are auctioning the items along with the stories created by students from Wm. E. Hay High School (http://wmehay.clearview.ab.ca/) to give them significance. This project is inspired by the original Significant Object Project (http://significantobjects.com/).
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
1. These stories are first and foremost fiction. Students have invented the stories to create significance for their objects. We do not mean to mislead or trick anyone.
2. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
3. Students will retain the copyright privileges to their writing. We are NOT selling this privilege. It is owned by the student. See Canada's Copyright Law for more information.
4. For your winning bid, you will receive the object and a copy of the story signed by the author.
5. Profit from each item will be split 50% for the author and 50% to the charities the class has chosen (the SPCA and the Make a Wish Foundation).